"Ale Street News presents a spirited round-table discussion with five of the biggest names in American craft brewing:
* CAROL STOUDT, Stoudt's Brewing
* SAM CALAGIONE,... Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
* VINNIE CILURZO, Russian River Brewing
* BRIAN GROSSMAN, Sierra Nevada Brewing
* LARRY SIDOR, Deschutes Brewery
This crew is producing some of the absolutely best beer in the world.
Join us for a one-of-kind session, to be moderated by Philly's own Beer Reporter Joe Sixpack and Tony Forder, editor of Ale Street News.
And it won't be all yakking! Each brewer will bring along a couple favorites for an afternoon of sampling.
Feature keg: EXPORTATION, the Philly Beer Week collaboration porter, brewed by local beer luminaries in 2010 at Sierra Nevada, then aged in Russian River's barrels for a year.
Tickets are available here.
Philadelphia Bar & Restaurant
120 Market Street
Old City- Philadelphia, PA
Can't wait for this one!